1. It’s not enough to be interesting, you need to be interested.
2. Sometimes you have to be uncomfortable to work at your best possible level. You need ambiguity + flexibility for creativity.
3. I really enjoyed this article about diversifying your dreams. As an idealist I’ve always been looking for one thing, one person, one place that will define my happiness. But I’m starting to realize that maybe it’s a good thing that I’m not just happy or interested in one thing, I’m curious about a lot of things and a lot of things give me happiness. Maybe the key to being happy + successful in my own terms is to continually try, discover, and explore.
4. Oh what I would do for a big box of Laduree macarons…
5. And I’m sick. A week before spring break. YUP.